Seattle is a fantastic place to own a rental with accelerating job growth and low housing inventory, but there are plenty of headaches to go along with it. At Koss Property Management, it is our goal to take the pain out of rental ownership by serving your needs and those of your tenants.
Click on the Service below to learn more!
- Rent Collection
- Move-out Inspections
- Koss staff inspects every rental property a tenant vacates, taking comprehensive pictures of the property and grounds
- Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Repairs and Yardwork are managed by Koss staff
- Every unit is inspected on an annual basis.
- Maintenance needs are documented and addressed before little problems become large headaches!
- Koss’ staff is dedicated to serving your tenants as well as you; all complaints are addressed in a timely manner
- Creating powerful and engaging ads
- Eye-Catching original ads are written for every property
- Koss’ staff of Inspectors and Leasing Agents take comprehensive pictures of every vacant unit
- Our Leasing Agents personally call every person who expresses interest in your rental property
- Koss Leasing Agents show properties every day of the week and in the evenings
- Every applicant must complete a thorough Criminal, Credit, and Eviction background check, which is carefully reviewed by our experienced staff
- References from employers and current and previous landlords are required. Each reference is checked by Koss staff
- We provide the following via our convenient online portal
- Monthly owner statements that detail all income and expenses
- Year end statements
- 20 years of rental market experience and knowledge of current and upcoming trends in the market allow Koss Property Management to maximize your rent roll–without driving away good, long-term tenants
- 24 hour Emergency Service
- Every emergency midnight phone call is answered by Koss staff
- Responders are familiar with the properties and their unique needs
- Koss staff have fostered relationships with experienced licensed and bonded vendors who will respond to an emergency– no matter what time it is
The Koss Difference
Many management companies offer low up front fees, then charge for every additional service. At Koss Property Management we charge you one flat rate and provide services which go above and beyond what our competitors offer.
What We Offer
Koss Property Management offers a variety of services at no extra cost.
- 24-Hour Tenant Emergency Line: No longer will midnight calls interrupt your sleep! With Koss’s 24-Hour Tenant Emergency Line leaking roofs, broken toilets, pest invasions, broken windows and other tenant disasters are handled by our staff and reported to you during normal business hours.
- Full-Service Management- Our office is ready and willing to handle all of your management needs including rent collection, inspections with pictures, maintenance, tenant move-outs, and so much more.
- Up-To Date Knowledge of Landlord-Tenant Law
- Annual Market Analysis for each individual unit to maximize your rental rolls while keeping long term tenants happy.
- Screening of new tenants: All prospective tenants are given a credit, criminal and eviction background check. Additional checks are made by contacting current and previous landlords, confirming employment, and reviewing additional documentation as situations require.
- Management Only: Most management companies are also selling offices, splitting the attention of property managers. At Koss Property Management providing you and your tenants with the best possible management is our sole aim.
- It Takes a Village: At Koss Property Management, every staff member is involved in the management of every property, giving your property the comprehensive care that it deserves.